Quotes And Facts top 30+

Quotes And Facts fact quotes

Quotes And Facts top 30+
Quotes And Facts top 30+

Never avoid the person who loves you truly because nowadays it's hard to get a true love .

WhatsApp Share

Never make relationship for timepass, because may be another person is very serious about it.

WhatsApp Share

True relationship is when someone accepts your past, supports your present, encourages your future.

WhatsApp Share

Your feelings never lie. They do not know how to. They tell you exactly what you are being in any moment .

WhatsApp Share

People ask you what you do for a living so that they can calculate the level of  respect to give you.

WhatsApp Share

Can't wait for roadtrips with the  windows down and us yelling our favourite songs at the top of our lungs

WhatsApp Share

The Life that you are living now, is also a dream of millions.

So always be satisfied with your life. Be happy in every moment of life.

WhatsApp Share

We're so focused on the future that we don't realize that today was what we prayed for years ago.

Enjoy your today.

WhatsApp Share

I am strong because I've been weak.

I am beautiful because

I know my flaws.

I am fearless because I have been afraid.

I am wise because I have been foolish.

I can laugh because I've known sadness.

WhatsApp Share

Lovely thing to learn from

Water: Adjust yourself In every

Situation And In any shape. But most Importantly. Find your own way to flow.

WhatsApp Share

You never know your true strength until you have no other choice

but to be STRONG

WhatsApp Share

Never hurt people who love you a lot, because they won't hurt you back. But they'll probably have no choice but to leave

you forever.

WhatsApp Share

Happiness starts with you.

Not with your relationships.

not with your jobs,

not with your money,

but with you.

WhatsApp Share

Don't compare your life with others.

There is no comparison between the sun and the moon.

They shine when it's their time.

WhatsApp Share

She is a queen. But

when she feels threatened, she goes from being royal to

gangster in 0.5 seconds.

WhatsApp Share

Discussions are always better

Then arguments, Because an argument Is to Find out who Is right, And a discussion Is to find

What Is right.

WhatsApp Share

Who needs a superhero

when you have an amazing brother to support you always

WhatsApp Share

After this year,

I actually went to give myself a big hug because I am still standing.

WhatsApp Share

A good apology has 3 parts:

I. I'm sorry. 2. It's my fault. 3. What can I do to get it right?

Most people forget the third thing.

WhatsApp Share

If you ever meet someone who makes your life flow easier and makes you laugh a lot, keep them.

WhatsApp Share

Happiness is when you feel good about yourself without feeling the need for anyone else's

approval.

WhatsApp Share

I think as you grow older your Christmas list gets shorter,

because the things you want can't be bought with money.

WhatsApp Share

I saw a post that said

"It isn't my responsibility to rebuild a bond that I didn't break" and damn

I felt that

WhatsApp Share

I understand you are busy

But your "Active now"

And still not replying back,

Simply tears me apart.

WhatsApp Share

Don't lie to an overthinker. It never ends well.

Such people have trained their brains to look for holes in a story.

If shit doesn't make sense, they will think about it over and over until it makes sense.

I'm that person.

WhatsApp Share

"Sorry"

Sorry is just another way of saying, You are more important than

my ego.

WhatsApp Share

Never expect.

Never assume. 

Never ask.

And never demand.

Just let it be, if it's meant to be, it will happen.

WhatsApp Share

Accept it..

Some people can only be in your heart.

But cannot be in your life...

WhatsApp Share

"Current Mood"

Tired of everything

Friendship, Relationship.

Relatives.

Because nobody really cares.

They just pretend to care.

WhatsApp Share

All boys are not same.

Some boys have some Deep and Pure feeling for his girl.

WhatsApp Share

No one saves us but ourselves, no one can and no one may. We ourselves

must walk the path.

WhatsApp Share

Your time is too valuable to live it offended, upset. Life is flying by. We can never get this day back. Live it in peace; live

it in faith.

WhatsApp Share

Everyone has an untold story hidden behind closed doors, try to understand that people are not always as they first seem.

WhatsApp Share

It's natural to feel angry when someone or something hurts you, but eventually you have to let it go, before it destroys your peace of mind and your health.

WhatsApp Share

The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.

WhatsApp Share

"IF A GIRL"

Starts crying just at the thought of losing You.

Trust me,

No other Girl can Love you more than her.

WhatsApp Share
If you liked this post then please share it with your friends

Post a Comment

0 Comments